nls-restore

Re: Fwd: Computer History Museum project on NLS/Augment

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:22:23 -0800
Philip Gust wrote:
> Great.  Then I'll send them both a note and ask them to get on with it.
> I don't have anything to contribute either, but I'll be interested to
> follow
> what they discuss.
>
> Sound OK to you, Johathan?    (01)

Sure. If they have a strong preference as to chat vs. email, we should
go with their preference.    (02)

If not, my own preference is to at least kick-off with chat, since the
beginning of the process tends to be short, quick, feedback loop kind of
things. It also keeps things flowing. As the initial questions get
answered and Ken or Raylene need to ponder some of the more technical
decisions, that might be better done over email.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)