nls-restore

Working out cloning logistics

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>, Ken Harrenstien <klh@panix.com>
Cc: "Jonathan Cheyer" <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>, "Philip Gust" <gust@acm.org>
From: Philip Gust <gust@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:19:07 -0800
Raylene and Ken,    (01)

Before we go to Doug with a plan for transferring a copy of Augment to CHM,
it would be good to work out the details of what each of you will do in what
order to create what gets transferred, and in what kind of time frame it would
be practical do this, given everyone's busy schedules. At the end, we'll also
have to take Doug's schedule into account if he wants to be involved in
specifying what files and accounts to delete form the clone, and giving the
clone his final blessing before creating the dump that we will transfer to
CHM.    (02)

Could you two put your heads together on this and come up with the details
of what each of you will do in what order, and in what time frame you could
do it? To keep on track I'll need to contact Doug sometime mid to late next
week to set up a meeting about it.    (03)

Thanks again to both of you for working on this and for getting us through
a part of this first milestone.    (04)

Philip Gust
(650) 961-7992 (daytime)
(650) 367-7763 (evening)