nls-restore

Re: Fwd: Computer History Museum project on NLS/Augment

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:35:21 -0800
Just got a note back from Rayleen.  She's in for the plan and will
do the pruning.  Peter, when would you be ready for us to set up
an on-line chat session through your system if they decide to go
that route?  I was thinking of offering them that capability but
letting them them know it's OK to use email if that's better for
them, but asking them to CC us on the exchanges if they go that
route.  Did you guys want to participate in the chat or just lurk?    (01)