nls-restore

Re: Initial NLS/Augment CHM meeting

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:43:26 -0800
Hi Phil,    (01)

Since it sounds like Monday is out for Peter, and Tuesday morning is out
for you, then either Tuesday evening (6 pm or later) or Wednesday
morning (before 9 am) would be a good time.    (02)

I always prefer to meet with people in person whenever possible, since I
spend enough time on the computer already :-). However, given Peter's
preference and especially if Ken can be convinced to join the working
group, it definitely makes sense to do much of the work virtually to
allow everyone the best opportunity to participate. Ken's email is
klh@panix.com.    (03)

I also got a chance to speak with Raylene at Doug's party, and agree
with you that she would be a valuable person to include as well.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)