nls-restore

Re: Initial NLS/Augment CHM meeting

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:17:16 -0800
Peter,    (01)

Thanks for the response.  I just picked up a Tuesday 7-9am meeting, so
that morning is out.  It's possible that we could do a virtual meeting via a
phone conference for the first meeting.  It's primarily a planning meeting
to map out the project.  It feels like some for of synchronous collaboration
would be appropriate for that.  I could be available any time Tuesday for
such a meeting, including in the evening (I need to check my our home
calendar and confirm if evening is preferred).  Peter, are you clear of your
deliverable by Monday evening if that works for everyone?    (02)

Thanks, too for the names. It would be great if Doug were able to persuade
Jeff to get involved. I need to contact him now that his party is over to see
how he'd like to participate, so I'll mention that.  Hard to tell whether
Jeff is
more appropriate as a resource or as an active member of the committee.
I had a sense that Raylene might be appropriate as an active member if
she's willing to participate.    (03)

So let me know which times work best for an initial phone meeting if that
works for everyone.  As I said, Tuesday 7-9am is no longer good for me.    (04)