nls-restore

Re: Initial NLS/Augment CHM meeting

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:40:17 -0800
Jonathan,    (01)

Wednesday early morning would be good for me.  Peter, I'd prefer an initial
face-to-face meeting as well.  Kind of strange for a hard-core collaboration
guy, I know, but there it is...  If that's not possible by Wednesday, better to
get a start on it using phone and other tools.    (02)

If we can have an initial face-to-face meeting, which city is most convenient
for everyone?  Bucks over in is possible, but there's also the place we met in
Mt. View before.  We could even meet at my office (just down the street on
Evelyn just past the 85 overpass) and I bring in breakfast.    (03)

Let me know what you're all able to do.    (04)

BTW, you can see in another email that I'm talking with Ken about getting
a copy of the emulator up and running.  Not sure if he needs to be at this
initial planning meeting, but definitely want to keep him in the loop on
future
ones.  Peter, since you have the best rapport with Doug, it would probably
be best for him if you were to lead the discussion with him about how to
"sanitize" a cloned copy of NLS/Augment, if that's something you're willing
to take on.  Let me know on this.    (05)