nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Line processor

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:39:38 -0800
Phil,    (01)

I should mention that Jake Feinler gave me a copy of a paper entitled
"Microprocessor Technology to Extend the Utility of Computer
Peripherals", by Martin E Hardy Jr. It provides a pretty detailed
description of the line processor, as well as several diagrams. There is
no date or journal name attached to the paper.    (02)

I'd like to get it scanned into a searchable PDF file if we can get
access to some software. We would need Adobe Acrobat Professional
($450), but unfortunately it only runs on Windows and Mac. Does the CHM
already have this software inhouse?    (03)

Jonatan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)