nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Line processor

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:49:41 -0800
Phil,    (01)

The owner of the line processor is Dave Hopper (the author of the DOS
AugTerm program).    (02)

He is definitely willing to donate the line processor. Quoted from an
email he sent me in November:    (03)

"P.S. you can definitely have the #1 lineprocessor.  I don't know
much what to say about it.  Don Andrews had the most to do with
it.  He was in on the design and wrote the first software for
it."    (04)

I'd appreciate it if you could follow up with Paula Jabloner (CHM
archivist) and then Dave to get the paperwork done. I'd like to come
with you to do the pick up if at all possible, since I'd like to meet
Dave in person and thank him for his help with the project. Maybe we
could arrange a breakfast or lunch where we get a chance to talk with
him in addition to doing the transfer.    (05)

He is located near Bayshore and San Antonio in Palo Alto.    (06)

I'll send Dave an email and let him know that you'll be getting the
paperwork done soon.    (07)

Jonathan    (08)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (010)