nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Line processor

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:49:32 -0800
Phil,    (01)

That sounds great. Just wanted to make sure that your software actually
creates fully searchable PDF files and not just standard image PDF
files. The searchable ones are really useful because they are a
combination of both text and image information, mapped together.    (02)

When you are getting the paperwork together for Dave Hopper for the line
processor, it would be great if you could do the same thing for Jake so
we can enter the paper as an official museum artifact and give Jake
credit for passing it along.    (03)

Thanks,    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)