nls-technical

[nls-technical] Cloning augment to my linux box

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:54:32 -0800
Jonathan,    (01)

I'd like to get a clone of the current system on one of my Linux
boxes so that I can start re-familiarizing myself with the system
(it's been almost 10 years since I've used it).  Let me know when you
can spare some time to transfer it and help me bring it up.  I'm
thinking of using a spare Dell laptop with 512Mb of memory.  We
shouldn't clone any copies outside our immediate CHM working group
until we clear up the legal issues, but it would be good to have
another one running so that we can spread the knowledge within the group.    (02)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (04)