nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Out, back 6/23

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:38:02 -0700
Raylene,    (01)

A few questions:    (02)

  1. Do you know who (Boeing? BI?) owns Augterm, and what its license is?    (03)

  2. I was unable to find any link to VAT on the BI website. Do you have
a URL that you could pass along?    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (07)