nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Out, back 6/23

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: klh@alum.mit.edu
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:23:52 -0700
Phil, I spoke with Peter this evening, and he has offered to host the
initial cloned version of Augment. The machine is already up and running
with an external (Internet) IP address. If you are ok with that, we can
start with that machine. Later, as we start to understand how to build
Augment on our own then I'm sure we can run copies on each of our own
machines, including the CHM one.    (01)

Hostname: newell.cim3.com
IP address: 64.62.192.8
Hardware: IBM x330 dual (2xP-III/1.13GHz-512KB cache) processor SMP
Memory: 1GB ECC SDRAM
OS: GNU/Linux - Fedora Core 3 distribution
Kernel: 2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp    (02)

Raylene, is there any other info that you need in order to prepare the
released version?    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net