nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] (no subject)

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: Raylene Pak <PAK@BOOTSTRAP.ORG>, klh@alum.mit.edu
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:30:18 -0700
Phil,    (01)

Learning how to install and run Augment from source will be a necessary
and important step eventually, but I think we should focus first on
having Raylene and Ken help us get a binary image clone running on a
single machine.    (02)

As mentioned in the previous email, Peter has offered a Linux machine
that is accessible from the Internet and does not have any firewall
problems. Also, there are guest accounts available for us to login to
the machine to use Augment, once the clone is up and running.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (05)