nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Peter/Jonathan/Rayleen: Could you attend 6/22 CHM soft

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:37:26 -0700
Phil, I would like to be able to come to the meeting to have a chance to
introduce myself to the committee, as well saying hello to Raylene if
she is available. However, due to the fact it is in the middle of a work
day for me, it will be difficult for me to stay for the entire meeting.    (01)

Do you know if there is an agenda planned for that meeting? Perhaps I
could come for the nls-restore portion of it, such as from 1:00-1:30 pm.    (02)

Raylene, do you think you may be able to make the meeting?    (03)

Thanks,    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net