nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Peter/Jonathan/Rayleen: Could you attend 6/22 CHM soft

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:25:30 -0700
Phil,    (01)

Thank you for asking.    (02)

I'm glad Jonathan may be able to make it, especially if he can
take the opportunity to get together with Raylene to do some
technical exchange. So, I'll pass for this time.    (03)

I do look forward, though, to an opportunity in the future when
our whole team can join you guys at the meeting together.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (06)