nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Peter/Jonathan/Rayleen: Could you attend 6/22 CHM soft

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:19:41 -0700
Jonathan,    (01)

It would be great if you were able to get away to attend at least part of
the meeting.  I've asked Bernard to let us know when he's scheduled the NLS
project report.  He is very good about keeping the meeting on schedule.  I
encourage you to come for as much of the meeting as possible.  Raylene, I'd
love to have you attend as well, if you're available, since you're in
charge of this phase of the project and can speak to what we're trying to
accomplish.    (02)

At 01:37 AM 6/16/2005, Jonathan Cheyer wrote:
>Phil, I would like to be able to come to the meeting to have a chance to
>introduce myself to the committee, as well saying hello to Raylene if
>she is available. However, due to the fact it is in the middle of a work
>day for me, it will be difficult for me to stay for the entire meeting.
>
>Do you know if there is an agenda planned for that meeting? Perhaps I
>could come for the nls-restore portion of it, such as from 1:00-1:30 pm.
>
>Raylene, do you think you may be able to make the meeting?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jonathan
>

>Philip Gust wrote:
> > Peter, Jonathan, and Rayleen,
> >
> > Kathe and I will be out of town all next week for a trip to Washington DC,
> > and won't be able to attend the CHM software collection committee meeting
> > on Wednesday, June 22 from 1-3pm.  Would one or more of you be able to go
> > to this meeting to report on the project?    It would be a wonderful
> > opportunity for the committee to meet other project members, and great
> > exposure for any of you as well.  Please let me know if any or all of you
> > would be able to do this.

>Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
>Shared Files: http://chm.cim3.net/file/work/project/nls-restore/
>Community Portal: http://www.computerhistory.org/