nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Peter/Jonathan/Rayleen: Could you attend 6/22 CHM soft

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sorry, but my work schedule does not permit me to attend this meeting.  However, Doug might be interested in attending.
Is there any way to get him added to this mailing list?  I have been forwarding copies of what I have received, but when I spoke to him today he indicated that he has not been receiving most of them.
Raylene

Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com> wrote:
Peter, Jonathan, and Rayleen,

Kathe and I will be out of town all next week for a trip to Washington DC,
and won't be able to attend the CHM software collection committee meeting
on Wednesday, June 22 from 1-3pm. Would one or more of you be able to go
to this meeting to report on the project? It would be a wonderful
opportunity for the committee to meet other project members, and great
exposure for any of you as well. Please let me know if any or all of you
would be able to do this.

Thanks,

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.