nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Follow-up of our discussion at HP Retiree's lunch on C

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:15:42 -0700
Phil,    (01)

I seem to have missed this info until now. Has Scott been able to track
down whether BT Timenet does indeed own any portion of Augment?    (02)

If he is unable to tell, I think we need to get his assistance ASAP in
seeing if we can get them to issue a release statement similar to the
one we procured from Boeing.    (03)

This is a critical step that needs to be completed before NLS/Augment
could be released.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net