nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Great news on the Boeing front

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:23:26 -0700
I'd recommend placing it in the public domain.    (01)

The public domain is "considered to be part of the common cultural and
intellectual heritage of humanity."
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain]    (02)

This seems appropriate for such an important piece of computer history.    (03)

It also avoids the inevitable arguing as to which open source license to
use.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (07)