nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Great news on the Boeing front

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:13:21 -0700
Phil and John,    (01)

This is really exciting news! Has CHM Legal and Boeing Legal completed
the necessary work yet for this to be handed over?    (02)

Are the rights that are being signed over specifically only for the
source code, or is it more inclusive, such as all source code, binaries,
documentation, images, video, etc?    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (06)