nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Great news on the Boeing front

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:50:03 -0700
Thank you for the input, Phil.    (01)

I was actually pondering on (and hence my question was directed
more toward) the good this move (putting the IPR in the public
domain, if we do so ... AND making all that work accessible in
all its detail, as CHM is doing, with the NLS-restore project)
can do to innovation in the future, more so than the move being
challenged by the past.    (02)

Your clarification on USPTO state of affairs was helpful,
nonetheless.    (03)

Thanks. =ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net