nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Great news on the Boeing front

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:29:06 -0700
The Patent Reform Act of 2005, as it is known, is currently only a
proposal. It was introduced to Congress last week by Congressman Lamar
Smith (R-TX), but it has not yet been passed.    (01)

http://www.mondaq.com/i_article.asp_Q_articleid_E_32970
http://www.out-law.com/php/page.php?page_id=patentreformbillp1118320506&area=news
http://lamarsmith.house.gov/news.asp?FormMode=Detail&ID=648    (02)

As of today, the US is still a first-to-invent country, as opposed to
first-to-file.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net