nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Great news on the Boeing front

To: John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>
Cc: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:49:02 -0700
John,    (01)

 > On the IPR side, which of the two options for this
 > would you suggest?    (02)

[ppy]  I think Doug's personal disposition and/or CHM (or
CHM-SCC) policy should be the basis of the decision.    (03)

I see the beauty of either one of these options (or that of the
various flavors of open source licenses.) However, if I have to
pick one right now, I'll choose 'public domain.'    (04)

Cheers.  =ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (09)