nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] AugTerm source

To: Howard Palmer <hepster@pacbell.net>
Cc: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:29:02 -0800
Hi Howard,    (01)

Ok, your userid is hep.  If the userid on your own machine is not the
same, the checkout url will be slightly different from what I told you
before, since it contains a userid as part of the login:    (02)

  svn co svn+ssh://hep@za.cheyer.org/usr/local/svnroot/projects/augterm    (03)

I've installed your ssh public key into the appropriate place. You
should now be able to checkout code as long as your IP address doesn't
change. When it does, I'll update my hosts.allow file as necessary. No
dynamic DNS is necessary, the IP number is fine.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)