nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] AugTerm source

To: Howard Palmer <hepster@pacbell.net>
Cc: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:20:51 -0800
Hi Howard,    (01)

Just a note that we now have an archive list (currently read by a subset
of Computer History Museum volunteers, and closed to public) that we are
using to archive NLS/Augment related communications to assist in
collaboration. If you are interested in joining the various lists, Phil
can add you.    (02)

If you aren't comfortable with me cc'ing the archive list on any
correspondance, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll assume that this is
ok going forward.    (03)

I've checked in the initial set of code that you gave me, to the
Subversion server. I renamed the packages to org.nlsaugment.augterm,
org.nlsaugment.net, org.nlsaugment.swing, in order to use a unique
namespace. Let me know if you are ok with that. I also added an eclipse
project file and an ant build script to compile everything.    (04)

The command to check out code is:    (05)

svn co svn+ssh://za.cheyer.org/usr/local/svnroot/projects/augterm    (06)

I'll need several things from you before you can start:
  * your preferred unix userid
  * ssh certificate (ssh2, rsa, 1024bit) in openssh format
  * range of IP addresses or hostnames from which you will connect to my
machine (static IP strongly preferred if possible!)    (07)

Let me know if you have any questions about generating the cert.    (08)

Jonathan    (09)