nls-technical

[nls-technical] Fwd: Re: Re: chord keyset

To: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 08:28:09 -0700

>         s=beta; d=gmail.com;
>
>h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;
>
>b=tvowR31VfUirzgx9p38Rub+PY+7f0qmyDSEgWv19buyU978DDY0l/Ancm238sovkk9Ks2ysLsD9gfbvAm9Kkj6YJ51Z03RUT7y+9g7EWZwJlkQyyFfb9TlmrsSbA3+CzfDekUCd1rlvCC6PrGQnmjhVmxX13a7vjbhXl6WbNBNM=
>Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:04:55 -0700
>From: "John Sechrest" <sechrest@gmail.com>
>To: "Philip Gust" <gust@nouveausystems.com>
>Subject: Re: Re: [nls-technical] chord keyset
>

>Phil,
>
>I have  had a meeting with Tom Winslow and tom has done some
>drawing for me, I am working on integrating the new numbers
>into a spreadsheet and writing up a document to do the overview and
>the quote.
>
>Does this drawing help?

>    (01)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.
3120 De La Cruz Blvd., Suite 120
Santa Clara, CA 95054    (02)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (03)

mailto: gust@NouveauSystems.com    (04)

Nouveau Systems products seamlessly integrate collaboration,
information management, processes automation, and capture of
mission-critical knowledge.  To learn how Nouveau Systems products
can help your organization drive innovation, visit:
http://www.NouveauSystems.com    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (01)