nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] augment file structure

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Harvey Lehtman <hlehtman@iftf.org>, bootstrap-nsf@ws.blueoxen.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:40:41 -0800
Raylene,    (01)

A big thanks to you for locating this document! It looks to be quite
detailed and is just what I was hoping for.    (02)

And a big thanks to Harvey for being the author of that document, back
in January 1976!    (03)

I will go through this document carefully and see if it answers most of
my questions. Looking forward to seeing you again.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)