nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] [bootstrap-nsf] Re: augment file structure

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, bootstrap-nsf@ws.blueoxen.net
From: Eugene Eric Kim <eekim@blueoxen.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:59:49 -0800
Hi Raylene,    (01)

Thanks for the information!  It would be great if you could join the
public Hyperscope discussion list at:    (02)

as we'll have future design discussions there.  We'll look forward to
seeing you on Tuesday night!    (04)

-Eugene    (05)

--
Eugene Eric Kim ......................... http://public.xdi.org/=eekim