nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] serial ports with klh10

To: Ken Harrenstien <klh@panix.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:26:11 -0800
Ok, I'll check with Doug to see how he is using AUGTERM.    (01)

As an aside, do you have any recollection of whether the chord keyset is
able to connect to a PC, and if so, how (serial port, parallel port, or
other)? I do know that one version of the keyset was able to plug into
the lineprocessor directly, but I'm more curious at the moment about how
it would work with AUGTERM on a PC.    (02)

Jonathan    (03)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (05)