nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Initial steps to clone Doug's system

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:38:07 -0800
Raylene,    (01)

My apologies, I mistakenly providing the wrong subscription page
(the one I supplied earlier was for the [chm-test] list - didn't
realize it until I saw your subscription going through there) in
my earlier message.    (02)

The correct url should be (please re-subscribe via) the following:    (03)

(or, just let me know if you are busy, so I can transfer your
subscription over.)    (05)

Regards.  =ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net