nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Initial steps to clone Doug's system

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:48:13 -0800
Phil, Raylene & Ken,    (01)

 > I had a thought that capturing this process
 > somehow might result in some additional material
 > that would be useful in annotating the final
 > result.  If you agree, what could we do that
 > wouldn't get in your way or create too
 > much overhead?    (02)

Most of the teams I work with (Jonathan, Shinya and I included)
find it very useful to plan out, and then document our work on
the wiki. As I have suggested to Phil earlier, I offer to run,
for the team here, some sort of an 'orientation' on our
collaborative work environment (CWE) to get every up to speed
quickly, if you like. Just let me know.    (03)

Cheers.  =ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (05)