nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Initial steps to clone Doug's system

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:06:48 -0800
Peter,

Rayleen should be listed as a "member".  Perhaps I did something wrong in adding people.  Could you please check this and make sure that all active members can post directly?  Also, could you check on whether this item awaiting approval?

Rayleen, sorry for the inconvenience.  I'm still new at using the CIM3 system.  Peter has promised to give me a brain transplant to correct that this evening  ;^{)>