nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Xerox Keyset Investigation Proposal

To: Allison Akbay <akbay@computerhistory.org>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Kirsten Tashev <tashev@computerhistory.org>, Dag Spicer <spicer@computerhistory.org>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:07:07 -0700
Hi Allison,    (01)

When you return on Monday, please send me an email and we can coordinate
a time to meet. I'll propose a tentative date of Thursday, May 18 at 6
pm. If you would prefer to meet during work hours, then I might be able
to find a time near or around lunch on Thursday (11 am).    (02)

Jonathan    (03)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (05)