nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Would like to test chord keysets in CHM collection

To: Allison Akbay <akbay@computerhistory.org>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:53:08 -0800
Hi Allison,    (01)

That would be really helpful. Thanks for offering! If you get a chance
to check that all five keysets have the same style connector, that would
be great. If not, please make sure to note which keyset you took a
closeup of so I can track it in our online notes.    (02)

Jonathan    (03)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (05)