nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Would like to test chord keysets in CHM collection

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Brian Cardanha <brian_cardanha@yahoo.com>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:52:49 -0800
Wow!  I'm impressed he was able to find a connector so quickly.  He
might also try
http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/newark/en_US/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=50B1505&N=0.
They're $34.63 in quantity 1.    (01)

At 06:28 AM 3/21/2006, Jonathan Cheyer wrote:
>Phil,
>
>Brian Cardanha has located where to get some parts! We may need to
>special order since we need an ITT Canon 2DE19P with specific pins
>missing in order to match the filled holes on the Xerox Alto keyset
>cable ending. I'll let you know what we find out.
>
>http://www.ittcannon.com/media/pdf/catalogs/2D.pdf
>
>Jonathan
>

>Jonathan Cheyer wrote:
>>Allison,
>>Thanks for the photos. This was very helpful for us to get started
>>doing our preparation work for determining the pinout for the chord keyset.
>>Jonathan
>>
>>Allison Akbay wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Jonathan,
>>>
>>>I have attached two photos of the chord keyset known by accession number
>>>102635868.  I photograph the other chord sets later this week.
>>>
>>>Best regards,
>>>
>>>Allison Akbay    (02)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.
3120 De La Cruz Blvd., Suite 120
Santa Clara, CA 95054    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (04)

mailto: gust@NouveauSystems.com    (05)

Nouveau Systems products seamlessly integrate collaboration,
information management, processes automation, and capture of
mission-critical knowledge.  To learn how Nouveau Systems products
can help your organization drive innovation, visit:
http://www.NouveauSystems.com    (06)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)