nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Would like to test chord keysets in CHM collection

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Brian Cardanha <brian_cardanha@yahoo.com>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:28:34 -0800
Phil,    (01)

Brian Cardanha has located where to get some parts! We may need to
special order since we need an ITT Canon 2DE19P with specific pins
missing in order to match the filled holes on the Xerox Alto keyset
cable ending. I'll let you know what we find out.    (02)

http://www.ittcannon.com/media/pdf/catalogs/2D.pdf    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)