nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] [SCC_Active_Members] Notes from last month's NLS sta

To: "Dag Spicer" <spicer@computerhistory.org>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:46:27 -0800
Thanks, Dag.  I agree.    (01)

At 04:36 PM 3/17/2006, Dag Spicer wrote:
>Hi Phil!
>
>I'm out now but will send you a work plan request on Monday.
>
>It's not about competence; just that proper documentation is undertaken
>while the project is underway and afterwards.
>
>I think it would be good to know the pinouts of the chordsets we have,
>in general.
>
>TTY Monday!
>
>Dag.

Santa Clara, CA 95054    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (04)

mailto: gust@NouveauSystems.com    (05)

Nouveau Systems products seamlessly integrate collaboration,
information management, processes automation, and capture of
mission-critical knowledge.  To learn how Nouveau Systems products
can help your organization drive innovation, visit:
http://www.NouveauSystems.com    (06)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)