nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] six chord keysets

To: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: bootstrap-nsf@ws.blueoxen.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:26:13 -0800
Eugene,    (01)

Thanks for the tip about John having a keyset. I will send him an email
and see what info he can give me, and also if he would be willing to
give it back at this point.    (02)

(For anyone else reading this: there is a dearth of keysets available.
Most of them have been lent or given to various people over the years,
and the keysets disappeared off the radar screen. We are trying to
locate people who may have one or more keysets, so we can track how many
are still in existence, how many are working fully, and what pinouts the
keysets are using. If anyone knows of someone who has a keyset, please
let me know so I can contact them.)    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)