nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] [bootstrap-nsf] Re: six chord keysets

To: bootstrap-nsf@ws.blueoxen.net
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>
From: Eugene Eric Kim <eekim@blueoxen.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:14:34 -0800
For the record, I saw John Sechrest (sechrest --at-- peak --dot-- org)
this past week in Oregon, and he mentioned that he has a keyset that
Doug loaned him a while back.  His company tried to do a USB
interface, but I believe they got hung up at the driver stage.
Jonathan, it would probably good if you hooked up with him and
compared notes (and also made sure you got the keyset back).    (01)

Phillip, are you definitely work on Windows and Mac drivers, and if
so, do you have a timetable?    (02)

-Eugene    (03)

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 01:14:57AM -0800, Jonathan Cheyer wrote:    (04)

--
Eugene Eric Kim ......................... http://public.xdi.org/=eekim
Blue Oxen Associates ........................ http://www.blueoxen.com/

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)