nls-restore

Fwd: Re: Video of Doug's Aug 2000 NLS/Augment demo

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>, Ken Harrenstien <klh@panix.com>, Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>, Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:34:06 -0800
I'm forwarding email exchanges like this to keep everyone in the loop until
we get our on-line forum running; at that point we can copy previous content
into the forum.  I ran across a reference to the video here:
http://www.bootstrap.org/dkr/ohs-dev/0124.html    (01)

while doing a quick web search for references to NLS/Augment clients, and
thought I'd see if they ever recorded the demo.  I'd like to propose that we
should try to collect as many videos as possible of people using Augment,
regardless of which client they are using, to help document actual use of
the system by experienced users.    (02)

>   s=test1; d=earthlink.net;
>
>h=Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE;
>   b=fB/TaSTYk4okmDZW7Sx1bh5jHKWd2W6MoD1N4b4IDXLc6Lsg1P9FE2dWn/aTi0xm;
>From: "Joe D Williams" <joedwil@earthlink.net>
>To: "Philip Gust" <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
>Subject: Re: Video of Doug's Aug 2000 NLS/Augment demo
>Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:03:12 -0800
>
>Hi Philip, i will look deeper into the collection.
>Here are two of Doug made while he
>discussed the project during a meeting.
>I'm sure I have more but on some discs
>that are not active at this time.