nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] [Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>: Re: vint cerf]

To: NLS Restoration Legal Discussion <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>, "'Philip Gust'" <gust@acm.org>
Cc: 'Ken Harrenstien' <klh@panix.com>, 'NLS Restoration Legal Discussion' <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:03:19 -0800
Vint,    (01)

I'm just checking back to see if we can get an early indication about
whether MCI/Verizon would be willing to provide a similar kind of
letter to the ones from Boeing and BT.    (02)

Best regards,    (03)

At 11:41 AM 3/17/2006, Vint Cerf wrote:
>That is really good news
>

>Vinton G Cerf
>Chief Internet Evangelist
>Google/Regus
>Suite 384
>13800 Coppermine Road
>Herndon, VA 20171
>
>+1 703 234-1823
>+1 703-234-5822 (f)
>
>vint@google.com
>www.google.com

Santa Clara, CA 95054    (05)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (06)

mailto: gust@NouveauSystems.com    (07)

Nouveau Systems products seamlessly integrate collaboration,
information management, processes automation, and capture of
mission-critical knowledge.  To learn how Nouveau Systems products
can help your organization drive innovation, visit:
http://www.NouveauSystems.com    (08)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (09)