nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] [Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>: Re: vint cerf]

To: "'Philip Gust'" <gust@acm.org>, "'Ken Harrenstien'" <klh@panix.com>
Cc: 'NLS Restoration Legal Discussion' <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: "Vint Cerf" <vint@google.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:59:00 -0500
I am working with the head of engineering/operations, Fred Briggs, at
Verizon to try to get their legal department to sign off on your use of this
software. I honestly doubt that MCI ever had rights to the software in which
case the lawyers may balk at appearing to grant rights they never had - but
they might be willing to say they have no objections.    (01)

Vint    (02)

Vinton G Cerf
Chief Internet Evangelist
Google/Regus