nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] SCC Augment demo

To: "'Philip Gust'" <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, "Mike Walton" <walton@computerhistory.org>
Cc: 'Jonathan Cheyer' <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, 'John Toole' <toole@computerhistory.org>, nls-archive@chm.cim3.net, 'Doug Engelbart' <doug@bootstrap.org>
From: "Bernard L. Peuto" <blpeuto@peuto.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:37:54 -0800
Phil    (01)

As I told you on the phone it is rather unfortunate that I missed your call
on Friday and I compounded the problem by having a computer shut down in an
effort to migrate all my files and settings to a new portable. Suffice to
say that the migration program kept on crashing and that I had to resort to
manual migration. I am just back up and you are my first email from my new
portable.    (02)

I am delighted to have Doug coming and presenting. It is an honor for us to
welcome him to the SCC. Because there is a lecture that evening we were
going to have an abbreviated meeting stopping at 6:30 pm, 6:40 pm at the
latest. Thus Doug will be the main subject of the whole meeting. I would be
delighted to give him 50 minutes as long as we still can have 5 to 10
minutes for coordination and introduction of future topics for future SCC
meetings.    (03)

I will also show up at 4:45 pm to make sure everything is fine. When it
comes to the "analog phone line in the room (for use with a modem) as well
as a wired network connection" I am copying John and Mike to make sure that
we get your requirements taken care of.    (04)

I hope it is acceptable to Doug that we will video tape the presentation.
Please confirm to me that it is ok with him. I will call John and Mike on
Tuesday morning to make that we are doing the right set up for a videotaping
session.     (05)

I tried to call your at the home number I had for you 650/367-7763 but the
number seems wrong I do not get a connection.    (06)

There is no problem in calling me today at the number below.    (07)

Bernard    (08)

Bernard L. PEUTO, Ph.D.
Chairman Software Collection Committee
http://community.computerhistory.org/scc/