nls-archive

[nls-archive] SCC Augment demo

To: "Bernard L. PEUTO" <blpeuto@peuto.com>
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>, nls-archive@chm.cim3.net, Doug Engelbart <doug@bootstrap.org>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:02:53 -0800
Bernard,    (01)

I wanted to get back to you to let you know that Jonathan Cheyer and
I met with Doug this morning to go over the demo for next week's SCC
meeting.  Doug will be attending the meeting and running the demo himself.    (02)

We have the outline of a plan, and want to find out how much time we
can have.  It would be helpful to have somewhere between 1/2 hour and
1 hour, since we'd like to give a brief introduction, have Doug give
everyone a good intro, and conclude with a brief discussion of our
current progress and plans.    (03)

Doug and I plan to arrive around 4:45 to start setting things up and
Jonathan will join us as soon as he's able to get away from work.  We
would like to make sure that there is an analog phone line in the
room  (for use with a modem) as well as a wired network
connection.  Who at the museum should we contact about to make sure
those are available?    (04)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (05)

phone: +1 650 961-7992