nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Keyset mappings

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:35:49 -0800
Phil,    (01)

Thanks for pointing that out. I will add in the rest of the mouse button
combinations.    (02)

You bring up a good question about how Doug decided on the mapping for
viewspec pairs. It is a question we should definitely ask him. I'll see
if Eugene can get his answer on audio or video, for the record.    (03)

Jeff, do you have any recollection about how the mapping evolved?    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)