nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Fwd: [bootstrap-nsf] Re: chord keyset

To: hyperscope-dev <hyperscope-dev@blueoxen.net>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, bootstrap-nsf@ws.blueoxen.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:05:28 -0800
Ack! Cross-posting to three lists... :-(    (01)

I haven't heard anyone state their OK or NO to Eugene's request for
moving this discussion to the hyperscope-dev dlist, but I don't want
anyone who is interested to miss out on further conversation.    (02)

Since both bootstrap-nsf and nls-technical are currently closed lists
(and hyperscope-dev is open), I'll move the rest of my comments to that
list. If you want to follow this discussion, either subscribe to that
list or send me a personal email to let me know you're interested.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)