nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Line processor paper

To: Jake Feinler <feinler@earthlink.net>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:01:13 -0800
Hi Jake,    (01)

Thanks for looking up the name of the paper. I was not able to find it.
Unfortunately, even with the info that you just gave me, I am unable to
find any reference to it at all using Google.    (02)

I'm also an ACM member and did a search within their digital archives,
but none of Hardy's papers came up. So I don't think it is an ACM paper.    (03)

I'd love to have a copy of the paper, since you're offering! I'll be
heading out of town at the end of this week but will be back early
January. Maybe we can meet up at the CHM or have lunch then.    (04)

I'm making some slow progress with the chord keyset. I don't have it
hooked up to a PC yet, but with some help from a electrical engineer
friend of mine, we now have the pinout information for the keyset. I've
put some of the info up on the wiki:
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/Keyset    (05)

Jonathan    (06)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (08)