nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] chord keyset wiki page

To: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: Brian Cardanha <brian_cardanha@yahoo.com>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:11:27 -0800
This is great! Thanks, Jonathan.    (01)

As Phil, Jonathan and I had earlier discussed, we really appreciate if
everyone would capture (in real time, if at all possible) and document
this "nls-restore" process, as well as the findings, onto the CHM-cwe
(which includes our archived mailing lists, the wiki, and the file
repository under <http://chm.cim3.net>)  as the project moves forward.
This is consistent with Doug Engelbart's "journal" & "dynamic
knowledge repository" idea too!    (02)

Cheers.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (05)