nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] augterm

To: J D Hopper <hopperjd@yahoo.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net, Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:25:31 -0800
Hi Dave,    (01)

Well I asked around a bit and the Computer History Museum is definitely
interested in the line processor! Would you be willing to donate it to
the museum?    (02)

If you can tell us how it worked, that would be great too.    (03)

Thanks!    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)