nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] [nls-restore] Good News nls-wise!

To: Jake Feinler <feinler@earthlink.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:53:46 -0800
Hi Jake,    (01)

I don't have any copies of the "cheat sheet" cards. It would be great to
get those as well.    (02)

If you let me know when you will be going to the meeting, I can drive
over just before the meeting and then pick up the bag in person. I
understand that you don't know at the current moment when it will be. I
don't need too much notice, so the best way is you can call me on my
cell phone right before you head over and I'll meet you there.    (03)

Thanks,    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)